Call us at (763) 244-1214
Natural WellCare Services
- Women’s Health Care– Pap Smears, Breast Exams
- Pediatric Care– Well Child Exams
- Natural Hormone Replacement
- Conventional and Specialty Lab Testing
- — Food Sensitivity/Allergy
- — Neurotransmitter Levels
- — Specialty Lipid testing
- Referral if necessary for X-Ray, Ultra Sound, MRI, Bone density scan
If you have any question concerning our services please don't hesitate to contact us. We will help find the best solutions for you.
Include the following but not limited to:
- High blood pressure and Hypertension
- Sleep Disturbances and Insomnia
- Menopause (hot flashes, night sweats,), PMS, PCOS, endometriosis
- Allergies (food and environmental) and Sinus infections
- Digestive Disorders: Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)/Chron’s Disease/Ulcerative Colitis, Ulcers,
- Skin conditions: Acne, Eczema
What to Expect for your First Visit
Your first visit will be 1- 1 ½ hours long. The doctor will take a comprehensive health history, conduct appropriate physical exams and make preliminary recommendations for treatment. If you have had recent blood work we will request a copy from your doctor or you may bring in a copy with you to the first visit.
After your visit, your case will be studied including laboratory test results, previous medical records, and other information so that we will be prepared to tell you what our recommendations are at your next appointment. Follow-up visits vary in length and frequency depending on the individual nature of the health issues being addressed, therapies being utilized, and other treatment goals.
We offer the highest quality Pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements through our partner, Emerson Ecologics. We also offer health and beauty products.
Set up a patient account and sign in with the access code"NWC120" to begin your order.